Sandton event attracts 200+ residential & commercial property professionals
Johannesburg’s Executive Mayor Herman Mashaba will deliver a keynote address at the upcoming acquistare viagra online generico 50 mg a Verona African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit in Sandton on Friday. Mayor Mashaba will focus on “Residential Inner City Rejuvenation: How is the City of Johannesburg looking to stimulate private sector investment to raise its R20bn towards redevelop into affordable housing?”
The opportunities and challenges in the South African property sector, from commercial to residential, will be in focus at the summit that returns to Sandton from Thursday, 11 October. Some 200 property professionals are expected to attend this award-winning real estate event.
The conference theme is: click here “Examining the commercial, industrial and residential development landscape in South Africa”, and programme highlights include:
cheap accutane Day 1 – Thursday, 11 October 2018:
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-200-mg-prezzo-a-Verona Opening Keynote: Investing in South Africa: How African capital cities are leading the way
– Muzi Mathema, Acting Group Executive: Trade, Investment and Regulatory Enablement at Gauteng Growth and Development Agency
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=cheap-brand-viagra-from-canada-pharmacy IDZs: Stimulating Struggling Economies: Expansion and development of the country’s industrial development zones: What are the opportunities?
– Seipati Mangadi, CEO of Gauteng Industrial Development Zone
- follow PPPs: Examining Master Planning: How to unlock R 50 billion worth of private sector investment: Case Study of Tshwane Auto City.
– Brendan Falkson, Director of Rosslyn Hub
– Msokoli “Soks” Ntombana, Senior Manager Special Programs at Automotive Industry Development Centre (AIDC)
- comprar cialis generico en granada The Importance of Infrastructure Development: How do we successfully interlink transport systems to urban developments and what has been the role of the Gautrain in facilitating this?
– Noluthando Molao, Associate Director – Construction Project Management, Turner & Townsend
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=order-female-cialis-in-canada-pharmacy Land Expropriation and Commercial Landscape Under the Microscope
– Linda Tshabalala, Head of Commercial Property at Lightstone Pty Ltd
dove comprare viagra generico 200 mg a Napoli Day 2 – Friday, 12 October 2018:
- 09h00 – 09h30
see Keynote Session: Development Opportunities Explored: Johannesburg Inner City rejuvenation
– Helen Botes, CEO of Joburg Property Company
- 09h30 – 10h00
clomid drug insert sheets Keynote: Residential Inner City Rejuvenation: How is the City of Johannesburg looking to stimulate private sector investment to raise its R20bn towards redevelop into affordable housing?
– Herman Mashaba, Executive Mayor, City of Johannesburg
- 10h30 – 11h00
click here The Residential Asset Class Under the Microscope: Identifying areas of the property market most resilient under current economic conditions.
– Paul-Roux De Kock, Data and Analytics Director, Lightstone Pty Ltd
- 12h45 – 13h45
The Affordable Housing Conundrum: How do we make affordable housing more attractive to investors?
Moderator: Neale Petersen, Founder & CEO, Real Estate Investor Magazine
– Harold Spies, CEO Similan Properties
– Rob Wesselo, Managing Director of International Housing Solutions and CEO Transcend Residential Property Fund Limited
– Rhys Rocke, Director at FWJK Invited
– Suzanne Coetzee, Director at Cosmopolitan Projects
- 13h45 – 14h15
Smart Water Management: The importance of leveraging smart water metering as a crucial technology to manage water.
– Darren Oxlee, Chief Technical Officer at Utility Systems
Full interviews with several of the event’s expert speakers and partners can be read here: http://www.african-real-estate-summit.com/interviews
African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit enjoys the headline sponsorship of the Gauteng Growth and Development Agency and Utility Systems is the gold sponsor. The Gauteng Industrial Development Zone and Zimele Technologies are also sponsors of the event.
Property Buyer Show
During the same week as the African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit, the award-winning Property Buyer Show also returns to Gauteng from 12-14 October at the Sandton International Convention Centre. The Property Buyer Show is a unique, proven format exhibition aimed at first-time residential property buyers or real estate investors and earlier this year won the AAXO ROAR Organiser and Exhibitor Award for the Best Consumer Exhibition 6000 sqm and under.
The African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit was also voted Africa’s best Confex (half conference, half exhibition) at the 2017 AAXO Roar Awards.
The summit and the Property Buyer Show are organised by the multi award-winning Spintelligent, well known for organising exhibitions and conferences across the continent in the infrastructure, energy, mining and agriculture sectors. Longstanding flagship events by Spintelligent include African Utility Week, Future Energy Nigeria (formerly WAPIC), Future Energy East Africa (formerly WAPIC), Agritech Expo Zambia, Kenya Mining Forum, Nigeria Mining Week, DRC Mining Week. Spintelligent is part of Clarion Events Ltd, based in the UK.
Dates and location:
African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit: 11-12 October 2018
Property Buyer Show expo: 13-14 October 2018
Location: Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
Websites: http://www.african-real-estate-summit.com/ & http://www.propertybuyershow.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARES_Summit & https://twitter.com/propertyshowsa