Practical solutions for utilities and large power users
The West African Power Pool (WAPP) Secretary General Siengui Apollinaire KI, and the African Development Bank (AfDB) Country Director for Nigeria, Ebrima Faal, are heading up a leading list of experts during the opening session of cheapests lasix Future Energy Nigeria on Tuesday, 13 November. The 15th edition of this longstanding conference and exhibition will take place at the Eko Hotel in Lagos.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-jelly-prezzo Future Energy Nigeria will also provide practical solutions that will have an immediate impact on the performance of utilities and large power users in Nigeria as renewable, mini grids and Gas-to-Power experts will share their success stories and case studies. The new and free-to-attend Generation Knowledge Hub on the expo floor is aimed at assisting the local power producers and large power consumers to address the country’s insufficient generation capacity. The strategic conference on Revenue Cycle Management & Metering is focused on assisting utilities to increase their efficiency, and strategies in working towards reaching a financially viable electricity sector.
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=discount-brand-name-cialis Highlights of the opening day of the strategic conference:
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-levitra-Umbria OPENING KEYNOTE
miglior sito per comprare viagra generico a Parma Setting the scene: How is West Africa expanding their generation and transmission capacity? What does this mean for Nigeria?
09h30: Organiser’s welcome address
09h35: Keynote sponsor welcome address
– Dmitry Shornikov, CEO, Rosatom Central and Southern Africa, South Africa
09h45: Collaboration in West Africa: Regional generation and transmission master plans
– Siengui Apollinaire KI, Secretary General, West African Power Pool (WAPP), Benin
10h05: Nigeria’s Power Sector Recovery Program (PSRP): Operational and technical intervention, addressing governance issues and policy-based support
– Ebrima Faal, Country Director, African Development Bank, Nigeria
10h25: Ministerial remarks: Nigeria’s energy mix and the role of the private sector to harness power sector growth
– Hon Babatunde Fashola, Minister, Federal Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Nigeria
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-15-mg-side-effects Working towards financial viability in Nigeria’s electricity sector
Moderator: Dolapo Kukoyi, Partner, Detail Commercial Solicitors, Nigeria
13h00: Increasing investment and improving service quality in the power sector: Exploring the contractual framework and criteria on the Eligible and Meter Asset Provider Regulation
– Emantonghan Osaisai, Director: Investment Sector Development, Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing, Nigeria
13h20: Panel discussion: What is working and what needs to be changed to reach a financially viable electricity sector?
• Emantonghan Osaisai, Director: Investment Sector Development, Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing, Nigeria
• Ransome Owan, Group Managing Director: Power, Infrastructure, & Real Estate, Aiteo, Nigeria
• Ebipere Clark, Special Assistant (Energy), Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria
• Oti Ikomi, Exec Vice-Chairman and CEO, Proton Energy, Nigeria
• Lazarus Angbazo, President & CEO, General Electric (GE), Nigeria
Read the full interviews with some of our experts and partners on the event website: http://www.future-energy-nigeria.com/interviews
follow Utility CEO Forum: Nigeria
Co-located with Cialis online svizzera Future Energy Nigeria is the high-level Utility CEO Forum which is an invitation-only closed-door boardroom meeting for utility and industry leaders providing an interactive and collaborative platform on strategic future planning, leadership and communication. The C-level executives confirmed to date include:
– Dr Ransome Owan, Group Managing Director, Aiteo Power Generation and Distribution Company
– Mr Dallas Peavey, Managing Director, Egbin Power Station
– Mr Adeoye Fadeyibi, CEO, EKO – Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC)
– Mr Godwin Emmanuel, COO, First Independent Power
– Mr John Ayodele, COO, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
– Mr Oti Ikomi, Exec Vice-Chairman & CEO, Proton Energy
– Mr Anthony Youdeowei, CEO, Ikeja Distribution Company
– Mr Ernest Mupwaya, CEO, Abuja Electricity Distribution Company
– Dr (Mrs) Joy Ogaji, Executive Secretary, The Association of Power Generation Companies (APGC)
– Mr Siraj Abdullahi, Executive Director, Mainstream Energy Solutions
– Mr Naveen Kapoor, CEO, of Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company
- Akinkunmi Akinnola, Corporate Communications, Sahara Group
- Ravindra Joshi, Chief Driving Officer, Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCo)
- Dr Eugene Ohu, Senior Lecturer, Lagos Business School
generic propecia versus avodart for hair growth Industry support
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-generico-200-mg-pagamento-online-a-Firenze Future Energy Nigeria, formerly WAPIC, enjoys the official support of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing and the host utilities are Eko Electricity Distribution Company and Ikeja Electric. Eko is also a platinum sponsor while longstanding event partner Skipper Seil is returning as the main sponsor. Jubaili Brothers and Rosatom are gold sponsors while this year’s expo will feature some 70+ leading global and local technology and services providers, including country pavilions from South Africa and India.
see Site visits
The day after Future Energy Nigeria, on 15 November, delegates can book for the technical tour and site visit to Egbin Power Plc., that operates one of the largest thermal power plants in Sub-Saharan Africa and contributes over 10 percent of the total electricity generated to the Nigerian National Grid.
Future Energy Nigeria is organised by Spintelligent, a multi-award-winning Cape Town-based exhibition and conference producer across the continent in the infrastructure, real estate, energy, mining and agriculture sectors. Other well-known events by Spintelligent include African Utility Week, Future Energy East Africa (formerly EAPIC), Agritech Expo Zambia, Kenya Mining Forum, Nigeria Mining Week and DRC Mining Week. Spintelligent is part of the UK-based Clarion Events Group. Future Energy Nigeria is also part of Clarion Energy, which runs over 40 events that cover the oil, gas, power and energy sectors, making it one of Clarion Events’ largest portfolios.
Future Energy Nigeria dates and location:
Conference, expo and Knowledge Hub: 13-14 November 2018
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria.