1. These conditions apply to all advertisements accepted for inclusion in publications produced by Essential Business Publishing Ltd from third parties (the “Advertiser”).
2. The Advertiser will indemnify and keep indemnified Essential Business Publishing Ltd fully in respect of any claims, actions, losses, demands and expenses incurred directly or indirectly by virtue of the advertisement contravening any Act of Parliament, being defamatory or representing a violation of any third party rights.
3. No liability is accepted by Essential Business Publishing Ltd for any errors due to third parties inaccurate approval of copy or failure of the Advertiser to inform Essential Business Publishing Ltd of any amendments by telephonic or written communication immediately upon receipt of proof.
4. Essential Business Publishing Ltd reserves the right to modify, reject or exclude an advertisement at any time at its entire discretion.
5. All intellectual property created by Essential Business Publishing Ltd in relation to any advertisements shall be and remains the property of Essential Business Publishing Ltd.
6. Associated Fees will be set out in the advertising confirmation email. Confirmation of booking shall be accepted via email or any written communication with the Advertiser confirming using terminology such as but not limited to “We Accept”, “We Confirm”, “We Agree”, “Agreed” or “Confirmed”.
7. Invoices are due for payment 7 (seven) days upon receipt of confirmation from the Advertiser. Essential Business Publishing Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on any amounts unpaid after the due date at a rate of 3% from the date payment falls due to the date payment is received in full (no more than 30% of the original total amount due).
8. In the unlikely event of non-payment due from the Advertiser, Essential Business Publishing Ltd will be entitled to enforce the interest charges on any amounts owed and involve the services of local debt collectors to recover the amounts owed and any further charges imposed by such third party collectors.
9. Should the Advertiser fail to provide artwork or artwork materials within the specified time-frame, a filler advert shall be used and the Advertiser will remain liable for the full cost agreed.
10. Cancellations will be considered and a refund may be payable, on the basis that cancellation is provided to Essential Business Publishing Ltd in writing within 5 (five) days of confirmation and no later than within 14 (fourteen) days of publication.
11. In the event of cancellation, the Advertiser will be liable for and must make payment for any artwork or production charges incurred in relation to the advert development.
12. Confirming as referred to in item 6 acknowledges that the Advertiser agrees and accepts all of the terms and conditions set out above.